The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
jlaxhockey

Sidney Crosby Video (Youtube)

Didn't we all survive the "Jordan" years of basketball, too? Jordan was all over the b-ball marketing campaign....and it worked! Viewership went up, then down when he left. Maybe the NHL needs the stars like Crosy and Ovenchicken to promote the sport. God knows, Gretzky did it when he came to LA. The NHL needs crossover stars.

Sweet video :]

I don't see how Sidney Crosby himself is annoying. All he does is play hockey, and he's great at it. Maybe the NHL is milking him for all he's worth, but hey, like ivyleager said, the NHL needs players like him to promote the sport.

Sweet video :]

I don't see how Sidney Crosby himself is annoying. All he does is play hockey, and he's great at it. Maybe the NHL is milking him for all he's worth, but hey, like ivyleager said, the NHL needs players like him to promote the sport.

thx

definently true

ugh i hate how he is shoved down my throat all day.

watching the NBA finals and the non-stop throat-cramming of Kobe Bryant makes me feel like I know nothing about Crosby. at least NBC, Versus, et al will talk about *OTHER PLAYERS IN THE GAME* during intermissions. the NBA finals have been non-stop Kobe. srsly. non-freakin-stop.