The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Ducks/Sharks

Ducks win again, but they lose Giguere to injury. Bryzgalov is also injured so they brought in a rookie named Wall. Somehow they still managed to pull off a win :(. The Ducks now have a record setting 62 points in the league. I guess they can still feel confident after losing both goalies knowing that they still have Pronger and Neidermeyer(spelling) defending the whoever is in goal.

Ducks win again, but they lose Giguere to injury. Bryzgalov is also injured so they brought in a rookie named Wall. Somehow they still managed to pull off a win :(. The Ducks now have a record setting 62 points in the league. I guess they can still feel confident after losing both goalies knowing that they still have Pronger and Neidermeyer(spelling) defending the whoever is in goal.

OK we might have a chance if the rookie is in there on Fri. I think we will take that game against 'em. :thumbup: :-p ( sorry I like the santa smilies!)

I hate to say this, but I hope that the two goalies' injuries keep them out for Friday's game b/c I am going to it. I would love to see Carolina have a scoring fest against the best team in the league.

Uh.....I think your all getting ahead of yourselves. Even with their #1 & #2 goalie out, the boys still have to break through the best defense in the league to get to the net.

Giguere's official diagnosis= the dreaded groin issue.

Uh.....I think your all getting ahead of yourselves. Even with their #1 & #2 goalie out, the boys still have to break through the best defense in the league to get to the net.

Giguere's official diagnosis= the dreaded groin issue.

^^that is very true, but when we play our game, no one can stop our offense. I really like the way Justin Williams has been playing lately and I think he will have to play well in the next couple of games for us to win them.

^^that is very true, but when we play our game, no one can stop our offense. I really like the way Justin Williams has been playing lately and I think he will have to play well in the next couple of games for us to win them.

I think they all will have to play well in the next couple of games for us to win them :wink:. I know what you meant though, and yes, JWillie has been great but he can't be the whole team.

I think they all will have to play well in the next couple of games for us to win them :wink:. I know what you meant though, and yes, JWillie has been great but he can't be the whole team.

*Wonders where that lucky Zippo lighter has got to*

A_laughing_matter.gif

You keep that Zippo put away until we need it again. Your job was well done!

*Wonders where that lucky Zippo lighter has got to*

A_laughing_matter.gif

You keep that Zippo put away until we need it again. Your job was well done!

Oh not for poor JWill, he's singed enough as it is. I was thinking it might motivate Mr. Staal a wee toady bit. =D

Well then, go find that Zippo!

Oh not for poor JWill, he's singed enough as it is. I was thinking it might motivate Mr. Staal a wee toady bit. =D

Well then, go find that Zippo!