The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Scykle

Commodore makes the Hockey News 5 worst signings list...

I have already said mike is the luckiest man in the nhl b/c his worth is about 2yrs. for 3 million maybe and that is kind of high.

First the Senators take him (sorry but they got the short end of the stick on that trade) and now the Blue Jackets. Maybe they saw those photos of him in his robe and thought "Hey we could use a cool guy like that on our team"...Please note sarcasm

that guy does bring up some good points. i can't argue that commie's contract is better than what it is....but at least we're not paying it right?

and for that point alone we should be grateful for JR's wisdom.

I can't believe Campbell isn't on there. You guys know I love him, but no way is he worth that ridiculous deal the Hawks gave him, especially at that length.

the only reason he wasn't was because the Hawks might actually be able to do something this season, blue jackets won't!!

When I saw first how much Columbus was going to pay Commodore, I thought it must be a mistake. As I have seen other signings, however, I wonder if some sort of insane contagion has afflicted the GM ranks. They seem to be throwing money aroud like drunken sailors. It seesm to be, this cannot be good for the game, given the precarious state of the economy. I cannot help but wonder if the NHL will soon price itself out existance, or at least out credibility with the average fan struggling to pay bills.

I still think finger is worse than Salvador, Devils are built on defense, and need to keep their defensive core together after Neidermayer and rafalski left.

i figured Wade redden number one, but Hainsey signing is a good argment too...difference is, Thrashers need to shell out big $$$ to help reach the Cap floor,lol.