The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Rats Win Season Opener

Leighton looked awsome lastnight for the Rats. Me and my wife went to the game. For that matter the whole team looked pretty awsome. And they played in some horrible conditions. There was a bunch of fog in the arena they had to keep stoping play becaus of the fog. The one goal Leighton did give up was on a rebound and after he gave up the one goal he seemed really disgusted with him self for giving up that one goal because it was on a rebound. The goal happened right in front of where me and my wife were sitting and we could see his face after giving up the goal and it seemed like he was saying I can not beleive I just gave up that goal. But to be honest I do not think there was anything he could do it was just a nice shot. But he was still angry he gave up the goal. But overall the team looked great. With Leighton probaly being the best player.

If Leighton contiunes to play the way he did lastnight I think the Canes will fell very confortable in calling him up if need be,

Leighton looked awsome lastnight for the Rats. Me and my wife went to the game. For that matter the whole team looked pretty awsome. And they played in some horrible conditions. There was a bunch of fog in the arena they had to keep stoping play becaus of the fog. The one goal Leighton did give up was on a rebound and after he gave up the one goal he seemed really disgusted with him self for giving up that one goal because it was on a rebound. The goal happened right in front of where me and my wife were sitting and we could see his face after giving up the goal and it seemed like he was saying I can not beleive I just gave up that goal. But to be honest I do not think there was anything he could do it was just a nice shot. But he was still angry he gave up the goal. But overall the team looked great. With Leighton probaly being the best player.

I am so glad he is doing well so far (even though it is only after one game :lol: )

There was fog in the arena??? Woah. I hope they continue to do well, especially Leighton because he is awesome.

I hope I can make it to a game of theirs when they are down at Norfolk.

It would be nice if some Canes fans can make the trip to Norfolk because as of right now our Booster Club is making plans to have a trip down there for all 4 games the Rats play down there.

I think I may try and go up for either the Jan 26th game or the April 5th game, or both. See our Rats in action! :D
Yeah you should go. It will give you guys a chance to the guys in the minors. And I would love to meet some of you Canes fans,.

Ah, you want to go see the Rats too? Who is your favorite up there...Nastiuk? :lol:

BTW Max, what number is Leighton wearing up there?

Ah, again, great minds think alike. You know who else has grown on me? Bayda...or as I like to call him...

erm, nevermind :lol:

Yeah you should go. It will give you guys a chance to the guys in the minors. And I would love to meet some of you Canes fans,.

this is a great idea. I've talked with my mother and sent a note to a friend. We are looking at coming up for the Jan. 26 game. Since Mr. Leighton is wearing No. 29 I can come up wearing my Gerber jersey! B) I would love to see him play. We will probably contact the Norfolk people and get some tickets! :D

Hey Max, they don't make name and number shirts for the Rats like they do for the Canes, do they?

They make jerseys that can be personalized, but I haven't seen any tee-shirts. I wish they did though! lol

The jerseys are something like $65 blank.

Hey Max, they don't make name and number shirts for the Rats like they do for the Canes, do they?
Right this second no they do not. But we just got a new guy that runs our merchandise and he did say that is one things he is looking into getting.

Yoo-Hoo, Tangled! Comsider this being me putting in my order for close up and personal picks of my favorite Ratmeister, Noah Babin. I would very much appreciate that.

Doppler Radar fixed me a new sig that I have asked 300 to load up for me. Can't wait until it appears. I don't think she's seen it yet in her personal email because I have not heard back, however, I'll know when I post and it suddenly appears - and Noah is a feature on it. Where he found the awesome shot of Noah in his Notre Dame uniform, I don't know, but with the Gold Dome in the background, well, very nicely done! Doppler outdid himself for me, fitting all my requests into one "mural" before leaving for Bahrain over in the Persian Gulf.

LOL Not a problem irishice. I was looking at the seating for the Admirals arena and I think I am going to try and get behind the bench (or close to it) $17 is not bad at all for what I usually dish out for hockey tickets! LOL