The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
tvillecaniac23

Nick Dodge - Clarkson

Didn't have an opportunity to see the game, but I like all that I've read about Dodge this past year. Definitely sounds like he could potentially develop into another Rod Brind'Amour.

Didn't have an opportunity to see the game, but I like all that I've read about Dodge this past year. Definitely sounds like he could potentially develop into another Rod Brind'Amour.

I don't disagree this guy has talent but invoking the name of Brind Amour is a little premature don't you think.

I don't disagree this guy has talent but invoking the name of Brind Amour is a little premature don't you think.

The statistics speak for themselves:

-He was the first sophomore player to serve as any type of captain (assistant captain) at Clarkson since the '81-'82 season.

-He was voted the team's most valuable player in his sophomore season.

-In his sophomore season, he became only the third Clarkson player in nine years to hit 40 points.

-In his sophomore season, he led the league in short-handed goals with four.

-Served as team captain in his junior season.

-He was voted a second-team RBK All-American in his junior season.

-In his junior season, he led the team in powerplay goals with nine.

-Over his three years at Clarkson, he has won 56% of his faceoffs.

The other two players to hit 40 points at Clarkson? Craig Conroy and a guy by the name of Erik Cole.

look at the last guy we got from clarkson be nice if hisyory repeated

This kid is as tough as Brind Amour. He took a shot flush in the mouth in the last scrimmage at the Canes prospect camp which required a multitude of stitches and possibly the loss of five teeth. He hasn't missed a beat! Last night a goal and and assist in 2-1 victory over UMass.