The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Send Two To Everblades.

I wonder if we're about to send David Tanabe to Albany? Hopefully, if he walks around the arena, not too many people will confuse him for the mascot.
Could be. A bit of a shock that Forrest was sent to the Everblades since the Canes are so high on him.

Joe, that's not very kind at all :angry:

Perhaps the Rats could use David's help though, I think he would be a real asset down there.

Perhaps the Rats could use David's help though, I think he would be a real asset down there.

Yeah we could. And maybe for his sake it would be better also to be sent down so he would know he would be playing every night and stay fresh so if the Canes need him to step right in he can do it and not be rusty.

I think Tanabe could be rather productive in the AHL, especially if Rowe's offense is similar to Laviolette's.
I would have to agree

We definitely could use his assistance here. The Rats are in a rough patch at the moment.

It seems like you guys definitely could. Perhaps he can give Leighton some D assistance and put the puck in the net a bit. :)

It seems like you guys definitely could. Perhaps he can give Leighton some D assistance and put the puck in the net a bit. :)

Would that be our net or the other team's?

Once again, unnecessary! Nic Wallin has done that too, so why don't you go bash him some?

ANYWAY, Max, how was Forrest playing before he got sent to the Everblades? Unimpressive?

Once again, unnecessary! Nic Wallin has done that too, so why don't you go bash him some?

ANYWAY, Max, how was Forrest playing before he got sent to the Everblades? Unimpressive?

Statistics say that Forrest never saw the ice with the River Rats.

What about Joey Mormina? How has he looked thus far?

Forrest had not dressed for a game this season because he had the Flu for the first 2 games and was a healthy scratch for the 3rd game. As for Mormina he has done well in the first 3 games this season. I have been impressed with him up to this point.