The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Wolf Pack Down River Rats 4-1

Sorry it took me so long to post this guys. Me and the wife and a few friends of mine went to the game lastnight down in Hartford. And by the time we got home it was almost midnight and I had to be up at 4:30 to go to work. So sorry it took me so long to post it. But anyway it was not our best game of the year. Thought we played a half way decent 1st period. And the first 5 minutes of the 2nd period was better. The official in this game was horrible. Not to say he cost us the game because we did not play great to beging with but he was terrible. Hartford scored a goal in the second period and from there it just went sout for us and quick. Was very disapointed in the teams effort in this one all the way around. Leighton was not bad in this game do not get me wrong but he did not look as strong as he has in this one. The Rats play again in Philadelphia at 5 PM today after the game is over I will update you guys.

Ugh, it's sad to see another loss :(

I find it interesting that every loss article basically credits Leighton for keeping the team in the game. Perhaps his teammates need to step it up?

Ugh, it's sad to see another loss :(

I find it interesting that every loss article basically credits Leighton for keeping the team in the game. Perhaps his teammates need to step it up?

Yeah Leighton has been amazing for us this season. Like i said thow I am not bar far blaming him for the loss lastnight he did play well but not as strong in this game as he has been. And yes the rest of the team does really need to pick it up. It seems like Leighton has to get a shutout everynight for us to win.