The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Roll Over Bridgeport 5-2

Well we came out flying tonight and finally put some goals on the board on a night Leighton was in net. We were up 3-0 before the 6 minute mark of the first. We just came out flying and keept it going. And I do not think I need to tell you guys how Leighton was tonight I think you guys know that allready. But it was nice to finally see some support for Leighton.

Wow, how is this team doing now this season? I believe they are getting near the top of the league, right? I love how well our young guys are doing, and hope that someday soon they will get more of a chance on the big team, at least some people other than Aucoin and Bayda. not that I dont like them, I love Bayda esp.....but maybe it's time to call up Carson or Conboy

I am very impressed with Jerome Samson's start to his professional career. From someone who has seen him in action, Max, how would you describe his style of hockey?

Wow, how is this team doing now this season? I believe they are getting near the top of the league, right? I love how well our young guys are doing, and hope that someday soon they will get more of a chance on the big team, at least some people other than Aucoin and Bayda. not that I dont like them, I love Bayda esp.....but maybe it's time to call up Carson or Conboy
They are doing o.k. They could pick up the pace a little with the scoring excepally when Leighton is in net. We are in Second in our division out of a 7 team divison. Philadelphia Pantoms are in First with 31 points The River Rats are in second with 21 points then it is the Binghamton Senators in 3rd with 20 points The Hershey Bears in 4th with 18 points The Wilkes Bare Scranton Penguins in 5th with 18 points The Norfolk Admirals in 6th with 18 points and the Bridgeport Sound Tigers in 7th with 13 points. I also would love to see some guys get called up.

I am very impressed with Jerome Samson's start to his professional career. From someone who has seen him in action, Max, how would you describe his style of hockey?
Jerome Samson is amazing for such a young kid. He is currentaly tied on the team in goals with 8 with Brandon Nolan with 8 goals each third on the team with assist with 6 and first on the team with points with 14. He is currentaly tied for first in the AHL for rookies in goals and in 7th in the whole AHL with points with his 14 points. Like I said he is amazing for such a young kid and a rookie. He is more of a playmaker. He is not afraid to fight for pucks down deep in the corners he will take big hits to make a play. I just really think he is such a smart guy for a person so young. He has such smart hockey skills. I do not think it will be long before he is in the NHL if he can continue at the pace he is on.