The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Admirals Battle Back But Fall In Albany

Sorry guys I have been posting ths story the past couple of nights from the Admirals website but our front office is really slow at updating our website. Go figure when we play on the road they update our website about 2 minutes after the game is over when we play at home it takes them about an hour or more to update it. But any way on to tonights game it was not the best win we ever got but at the end we pulled it out and got the win and that is what really matters. I was a tad bit disapointed with Leighton tonight. He let in 2 soft goals tonigt to let Norfolk tie the game late in the third period. The first goal he gave up in the third was a soft shot a Norfolk player had on a rap a round. Then the second goal he gave up in the third was on a dup in he thought he had the puck and the puck was laying off to his right side and the Norfolk player knocked it into the empty net. So kind of a disapointment in his performance tonight. Norfolk should not have gotten a point but like I said we won and that is what really matters so I guess I am happy. We are on a roll right now and lets hope we can keep it going.

Both the Canes and Rats won, so it's been a good night so far. I'm just hoping my Avs can make it 3-for-3!
Yeah and if you noticed both the Canes and Rats won by the same score. The only thing is the Rats won in overtime