The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Down Bears In Shootout 4-3

Well the team overall did not play that bad tonight. There was one point in the game tonight the Rats got up 3-1 and they let up a little and Hershey tied it at 3. Then after that the Rats took the game right back over. Leights did get hurt a little tonight took a puck up high am not sure if it got him near the throat area or off the shoulder but he was down for a few minutes but did get back up and finished the game. But when he went down and did not get up right away most of the city of Albany's heart's stoped. But he seemed to be OK.

What?!? Leights is useless...why didn't he get another shutout?? :lol: JK of course

Yet another nice win for the Rats.

He sure is how dare he not get a shutout :P

Well the team overall did not play that bad tonight. There was one point in the game tonight the Rats got up 3-1 and they let up a little and Hershey tied it at 3. Then after that the Rats took the game right back over. Leights did get hurt a little tonight took a puck up high am not sure if it got him near the throat area or off the shoulder but he was down for a few minutes but did get back up and finished the game. But when he went down and did not get up right away most of the city of Albany's heart's stoped. But he seemed to be OK.

OH MAN! I am glad he is okay though!

Hmmm seems like the early Canes getting ahead a couple and then letting off the gas.

OH MAN! I am glad he is okay though!

Hmmm seems like the early Canes getting ahead a couple and then letting off the gas.

Yeah I was scared when I saw him not getting up right away. I was just like ut oh we are in trouble. The wife was like why and I was like Leighton is down. Our trainer came out talked with him for a few minutes and he stuck it out thankfully.