The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Albany Tames Sound Tigers 4-3

Kind of disapointed in the way the team finished this game tonight. We got up 4-0 on Bridgeport and we were all over them. Then about half way threw the second period we just let up and just barley hung on to win. Kind of worried about Leights did not dress tonight have no clue as to what happend to him. He did make the trip to Bridgeport with the team and was suppos to be the starter tonight but never came out for warmups and Justin Peters was forced into the game and with no backup goalie. SO we only had 1 goalie dressed tonight. Because coach Rowe's plan was to play Leights tonight and play Peters on Friday night in Lowell. Kind of worried about what happened to Leights.

How was Borer? Definitely like what I see on the scoresheet.

How was Ladd? Definitely DON'T like what I DON'T see on the scoresheet.

Perhaps Leighton is on his way to Raleigh?

How was Borer? Definitely like what I see on the scoresheet.

How was Ladd? Definitely DON'T like what I DON'T see on the scoresheet.

Perhaps Leighton is on his way to Raleigh?

Casey played amazing lastnight in Bridgeport. Ladd also played amazing lastnight also. Ladd was on the ice for 3 of the 4 Rats goals. They put him right on the 1st line with Aucoin and Bayda. And that line was flying. Also had Ladd on the PP and PK. I have no clue what happend to Leights lastnight. He made the trip to Bridgeport with the team and was suppos to be the starter in the game but never dressed for the game. Even our radio announcer was taken off guard buy him not comming out for warmups because he knew that he was the starter lastnight. SO I have no clue,.