The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Take Beating

Very Very poor night all the way around tonight. Had alot of guys missing tonight also. Had Dave Gove, Andrew Ladd, Ryan Bayda, Nicolas Blanchard, Pat Dwyer, Casey Borer all scratched tonight due to the flu. Also Have Trevor Gillies and Noah Babin out with injurys. Also halfway threw the game had Tim Conboy leave throwing up all over the place as he has been hit with the flu also. And the guys that did play were horrible. That also goes for Michael Leighton. The worst game I have seen him play all season long. Gave up 3 goals and got pulled. And then Justin Peters was not any better tonight. Just a horrible night all the way around. The flu is going right threw this team.

Was wondering the same. Guess he didn't play? Maybe he is on a plane back to Raleigh?
Ladd caught the flu and was scratched.

Very Very poor night all the way around tonight. Had alot of guys missing tonight also. Had Dave Gove, Andrew Ladd, Ryan Bayda, Nicolas Blanchard, Pat Dwyer, Casey Borer all scratched tonight due to the flu. Also Have Trevor Gillies and Noah Babin out with injurys. Also halfway threw the game had Tim Conboy leave throwing up all over the place as he has been hit with the flu also. And the guys that did play were horrible. That also goes for Michael Leighton. The worst game I have seen him play all season long. Gave up 3 goals and got pulled. And then Justin Peters was not any better tonight. Just a horrible night all the way around. The flu is going right threw this team.

Well, in that case I hope they hang on to Ladd some more. Last thing the Canes need right now is someone dragging the flu into the locker room.

Well, in that case I hope they hang on to Ladd some more. Last thing the Canes need right now is someone dragging the flu into the locker room.
Yeah Michael Leighton just came back from the flu and tonight we had Dave Gove, Ladd, Ryan Bayda, Nicolas Blanchard, Pat Dwyer and Casey Borer all scratched due to the flu. And half way threw the first Tim Conboy went down the hallway towards the Rats locker room throwing up dew to the flu and never returned.

We were really shorthanded tonight because of all the guy being sick. I heard they were think about trying to get tomorrows game postponed because all the guys we have sick.

That sucks...poor guys :( I hope they all get better soon! And like Whaler said, I hope they don't try to send Ladd back until he is better, or at least send him back to be in the comfort of his own bed and not let him near the team. We don't need the Canes sick, obviously.

Get well guys!

We were really shorthanded tonight because of all the guy being sick. I heard they were think about trying to get tomorrows game postponed because all the guys we have sick.

As long as they can make the ahl minimum 13 skaters they have to play. Anyways, they're calling up reinforcements from the echl. Might not be a pretty game, but at least it'll be a full roster.