The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Amerks Lose Seventh Straight In Albany

I was watching this score while I was doing other stuff. Nice job to the Rats for coming back from the 2-0 deficit....just like their NHL team :lol:

I heard Brandon Nolan scored a beautiful coast-to-coast goal last night. I hope to see this guy in the NHL in a year or two, I think he could be a solid addition to the fourth-line and a valuable replacement for Craig Adams. Bobby Hughes on the scoresheet once again which I always like to see. I would love to hear how he looks on the ice. Our two top defensive prospects (Borer and Carson) find their way onto the scoresheet as well which is never a negative. Peters with a solid performance at the AHL level? Who knew?

I heard Brandon Nolan scored a beautiful coast-to-coast goal last night. I hope to see this guy in the NHL in a year or two, I think he could be a solid addition to the fourth-line and a valuable replacement for Craig Adams. Bobby Hughes on the scoresheet once again which I always like to see. I would love to hear how he looks on the ice. Our two top defensive prospects (Borer and Carson) find their way onto the scoresheet as well which is never a negative. Peters with a solid performance at the AHL level? Who knew?

I just got back in town and noticed that Pat Dwyer hasn't played for a while. Anyone know what happened to Dwyer?

Thanks,

I just got back in town and noticed that Pat Dwyer hasn't played for a while. Anyone know what happened to Dwyer?

Thanks,

Pat is injured. Not sure the nature of the injury but I know he is injured.