The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Power Play Haunts River Rats In Wilkes-Barre

I do not know what is wrong with this team latley. They have not looked the same since they got struck with the flu. Leights is in a real funk right now also. He is letting in goals he was getting with no problem before. In our last 3 wins all the wins have come by Justin Peters. I do not know if Leights may still be suffering from some effects of the flu or if he is just in a real funk right now but since the flu he has really struggled. As has the whole team. I am just a little surprised at Leights because I have not seen him stuggle like this all season.

We were given some updates on the game in the chat today...I really wonder *edit* is wrong with Leights. The flu must have really hurt him. :(

We were given some updates on the game in the chat today...I really wonder *edit* is wrong with Leights. The flu must have really hurt him. :(
I do not know. He has now lost 4 in a row and he has not won a game since the 9th. I mean I am not trying to say he is playing horrible but he has just no looked him self. I mean in his 4 game losing streak he has giving up at least 1 bad goal in every game on shots he was normally getting. Letting in soft shots. It is not that he is giving up alot of goals just bad goals. Pucks he was getting with no problems before he got sick.

He will turn it around have faith MAX... Now the power play thing concerns me...
Oh I have faith in him. I love Leights. It is just straing seeing him struggle like this. Now as for the Power Play I have no faith in the power play. Our power play is just out right horrible.

The power play goes hot and cold for the Canes too.. Can't figure out why and at times just outright horrid as you said.
Our Power Play has been outright horrid all season long. That is the only thing I have really been disgusted with with this team this season. No matter how good our bad we are playing we just can not figure out how to make the power play work. Our pk on the other hand has been one of the best in the league all season but the pp is horrid. We joke alot when we are at home when ever we get a power play and a bunch of us yell we decline it.

Our Power Play has been outright horrid all season long. That is the only thing I have really been disgusted with with this team this season. No matter how good our bad we are playing we just can not figure out how to make the power play work. Our pk on the other hand has been one of the best in the league all season but the pp is horrid. We joke alot when we are at home when ever we get a power play and a bunch of us yell we decline it.

OMG LOL... Sound like I need to make the Norfolk road trip for sure... :lol: