The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Syracuse Crunches River Rats 6-1

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Need I say more on how the team performed tonight. I want to get sick.

6-1

Let me guess, Grahame was in goal?

<_< ^_^:D:lol:B)

No Grahame was not in goal tonight Nastiuk was. Grahame did not even show up untill the start of the second period. We had no backup goalie for the first period. And no it is not your guys fault that this team had not heart tonight. They played with zero effort at all tonight. From the first puck drop of the puck to the final buzzer no effort or heart at all. I mean I hate to lose anytime but I can take a lose a lot easer if the effort is there. But tonight no effort at all. They just went threw the motions. And the sad part is they even did that horrible. Even just going threw the motions looked really bad. Just all around horrible night for the Rats. I know Coach Rowe if fumming right now.

No Grahame was not in goal tonight Nastiuk was. Grahame did not even show up untill the start of the second period. We had no backup goalie for the first period. And no it is not your guys fault that this team had not heart tonight. They played with zero effort at all tonight. From the first puck drop of the puck to the final buzzer no effort or heart at all. I mean I hate to lose anytime but I can take a lose a lot easer if the effort is there. But tonight no effort at all. They just went threw the motions. And the sad part is they even did that horrible. Even just going threw the motions looked really bad. Just all around horrible night for the Rats. I know Coach Rowe if fumming right now.

That's bad on Grahame. Did he have a reason on why he was late? To me, there is no excuse not to have a back up goalie, but I will wait to find out what he reasoning was for late.