The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
katy

Rats vs. Phantoms

http://www.phantomshockey.com/pressbox/gamerecaps/2117.asp

Here is a link to the game tonight. Not very pleased with there performance tonight either. Played a tad bit better than lasnight but not by much. The first goal Grahame gave up should have never counted because he made the save and a Phantoms player ran right into him and knocked him over and laid on top of him and would not let him up the puck came lose and the Phantoms put it in and the ref let it count. The second goal was all his fault. He went behind the net to play the puck with 2 Phantoms players near him and the Phantoms player closet to him got the puck pased it out to a wide open Phantoms player and he put it into the empty net. The 3rd goal was a real soft goal he sould have had. The fourth goal was the only goal that was a nice shot that there was no chance of him getting. Just really disapointed this team is heading right now. Not reallu playing with much effort and not very much heart either. Really disapointing watching this team right now. Because I know this team is better than what thay are showing right now. :(

I hate that the Rats have been doing so terribly as of late. Since the flu it seems they haven't been the same. Good to see that Johnny put forth a good effort though.

I hate that the Rats have been doing so terribly as of late. Since the flu it seems they haven't been the same. Good to see that Johnny put forth a good effort though.

Behind the net mistake and a soft goal doesn't sound like a good effort to me : :huh:

Behind the net mistake and a soft goal doesn't sound like a good effort to me : :huh:

She was being sarcastic.

She was being sarcastic.