The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
katy

Rats vs. Pirates

Max is not able to post tonight, so he asked me to go ahead and post the update for the game tonight.

Nolan had a good night for the Rats apparently registering a goal and two assists. Samson, Blanchard, J.D. Forrest, and Rodney also put up a tally each, but it was not enough. Pirates got 6 up on the board with 6 different scorers.

Grahame was in net for the Rats (I am not sure why, but Nastiuk was not backing him up...Brent Lombardi was. Maybe Max can give us a reason for that when he gets on) He faced 33 shots and made 27 saves.

6-5 Pirates

:rolleyes:

lol thanks whats his GAA down there anyway?

He is currently 1-2-0

3.74 GAA and .878%

I'm sure that his numbers will improve as he gets more games under his belt down there.

Here is the River Rats write up for the game. http://albanyriverrats.com/news/?id=13941''>http://albanyriverrats.com/news/?id=13941' target="_blank">http://albanyriverrats.com/news/?id=13941[/post]

Honestly, there really shouldn't be any type of learning curve for a NHL player playing in the AHL, Grahame has just lost his game in the last couple of years. It was evident here and it's only being magnified as he continues to perform poorly against a lower level of competition.

Max is not able to post tonight, so he asked me to go ahead and post the update for the game tonight.

Nolan had a good night for the Rats apparently registering a goal and two assists. Samson, Blanchard, J.D. Forrest, and Rodney also put up a tally each, but it was not enough. Pirates got 6 up on the board with 6 different scorers.

Grahame was in net for the Rats (I am not sure why, but Nastiuk was not backing him up...Brent Lombardi was. Maybe Max can give us a reason for that when he gets on) He faced 33 shots and made 27 saves.

6-5 Pirates

First off thanks Tangledheart24 for posting this for me I just got home from Maine. Nastiuk was sitting up behind us lastnight and we asked him why he was not dressed and he said he re-injured his leg. But he said it was not serious he should be back on Monday he was just getting some rest. As far as the game goes lastnight our offense really showed up lastnight. To bad our goaltending did not. I could count atleast 4 goal that went in to our net that no way should have gone into the net. A very very horrible night by Grahame. He was horrible lastnight. I think the whole team played well except for Grahame. He was not stopping anything.