The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Refreshed River Rats Conquer Bears 4-2

Overall thought the team played a great game tonight. There were a few times the team seemed to fall alseep but were able to regroup and got the big win tonight. Thought John Grahame was solid in net tonight.

Wow, these two teams are really kindred spirits. Congrats Max.
Thank you. Glad to see both teams getting wins on the same night.

Nice performance by Albany. I wonder if Grahame is still likely to be traded, doesn't make sense to play him THIS often unless there are suitors. Sounds like Fox scored himself quite a goal, too bad we don't have any availability to highlights around here.

Overall thought the team played a great game tonight. There were a few times the team seemed to fall alseep but were able to regroup and got the big win tonight. Thought John Grahame was solid in net tonight.

Max, I read that Johnny almost scored last night! :)

Max, I read that Johnny almost scored last night! :)
Oops I am sorry guys I did forget to mention that lastnight. Yes John did almost score a goal lastnight. Hershey had there net empty and John got the puck shot it down and it went just inches wide of the net. The puck was rolling really slow and it was rolling towards the net at first and the arena was going nuts because everyone in the building thought it was going in. So the building was going nuts thinking he had a goal.