The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Nolan's Three-Point Game Leads Albany To 4-3 Win

Well I thought it was another solid effort from the team tonight. They came out flying tonight and keep up the presseure all night. Much more happer with there effort tonight. Not that they played a bad game lastnight but there were laspes lastnight tonight more of a 60 minute effort all the way around. And Johnny was amazing in nets tonight for us. He deffentaly deserved that win tonight with his play. Bridgeport could have gone up on us a few times tonight if not for his play. Grahame was outstanding.

I am glad everyone is back to form down there. And glad that John found somewhere where he can play lots of games. I have a friend who was at the game last night and said Johnny did really well except for the 2nd puck that went right through his 5-hole and then the moment that had her giggling all night when John tripped over a puck. :lol:

I just thought I would post a link to the story from our newspaper about the game lastnight. So you guys could see how bad the refs were lastnight. And so you guys could see how dirty of a player Drew Fata is. This guys is one of the most dirtyest players I have ever seen. He is the player the cross checked Keith Aucoin in the face at the end of a game last season. Lastnight he was at it again try to go after Aucoin taking cheap shot after cheap shot on Keith and nothing being done about it by the ref. Just a really dirty player he is.

Just in case you guys do not remember the cheap shot Fata put on Aucoin lastseason here is the video of it from lastseason. Watch right infront of the net.

That's a shame, looks like another Sean Avery. Luckily, Fata doesn't have any talent whatsoever so we'll likely never have to worry about him at the NHL level. I just wish, in situations like that, the officials would have a little "eye for an eye" attitude and would've let Conboy go to settle the score after Fata's cheapshot. With they way they allowed it to go down, they're lucky it didn't escalate into a line brawl or worse.