The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

2008 CCM AHL All-Star Skills Competition And All-Star Game

Well this stinks that it's not going to be on the NHL Network like the ECHL game was.

I know. Its seems strange that the TOP minor league affliate league will not be on NHL network.

I still cannot find the broadcast on Center ice it is making me sad, because I want to record the skills competition while the NHL game is on tonight.

I still cannot find the broadcast on Center ice it is making me sad, because I want to record the skills competition while the NHL game is on tonight.
Yeah I can not find out what channel it is on either. Ain't it on like one of your local sports channels?

Yeah I can not find out what channel it is on either. Ain't it on like one of your local sports channels?

No. FSN-S is like the only one not carrying it.

No. FSN-S is like the only one not carrying it.
Yeah you are right. I was just looking to see who was carring it and you are right FSN-S is not carring it. Wow. Due you guys get Sun Sports?

Yeah you are right. I was just looking to see who was carring it and you are right FSN-S is not carring it. Wow. Due you guys get Sun Sports?

Negatory. I am just waiting until around the time it comes on and seeing if center ice has it on.

Negatory. I am just waiting until around the time it comes on and seeing if center ice has it on.
Acording to the AHL website both the skills cometition tonight and the game tomorrow night are both live on center ice.

From the AHL website:

Coverage from Binghamton begins at 7:00 p.m. ET on Rogers Sportsnet in Canada, a series of regional networks in the United States, and at no charge via B2 Networks