The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hurricanes30

anyone go see albany in norfolk

Glad to hear a bunch of you guys went up to Norfolk this weekend to see the Rats. Glad to hear you guys had a good time. And glad the Rats pulled out 2 wins for you guys this weekend. I hope you guys make another trip up to Norfolk in April when the Rats are back in Norfolk again for another 2 game set. Because in April the River Rats booster club has a bus trip scheduled for those 2 games in April and I am on that trip and I would love to meet some if not all you guys that would make the trip up.

Glad to hear a bunch of you guys went up to Norfolk this weekend to see the Rats. Glad to hear you guys had a good time. And glad the Rats pulled out 2 wins for you guys this weekend. I hope you guys make another trip up to Norfolk in April when the Rats are back in Norfolk again for another 2 game set. Because in April the River Rats booster club has a bus trip scheduled for those 2 games in April and I am on that trip and I would love to meet some if not all you guys that would make the trip up.

Cool!

hurricanes 30 and I might go to that Saturday night game, (April 5th) not sure about Friday's game though.

Does your booster club ever try to see a Hurricanes game in Raleigh?

Cool!

hurricanes 30 and I might go to that Saturday night game, (April 5th) not sure about Friday's game though.

Does your booster club ever try to see a Hurricanes game in Raleigh?

I think they wanted to do one this season but with our schedule it was really to hard to try and do it. Because with our schedule we either play on the same nights or the night before or after you guys and when we do get the time off the Canes are on the road. So it was just to hard this season. They really wanted to thow.

Max, just wanted to find out where your group will be sitting for the bus trip to Norfolk as we will be heading that way as well and would like to sit with your group. Or is there anyway we can get in on tickets with your group?

Max, just wanted to find out where your group will be sitting for the bus trip to Norfolk as we will be heading that way as well and would like to sit with your group. Or is there anyway we can get in on tickets with your group?
The only problem with me telling you where we are sitting is we will not get out tickets unitll we get on the bus the day we leave for the trip so I will not know where we are sitting untill I am on my way there. As far as getting tickets in with our group I do not know how that works I do not think that would be a problem but you would have to get ahold of the person in charge of our booster club and ask him. Here is a link to our booster club web page

http://www.riverratboosters.com/''>http://www.riverratboosters.com/' target="_blank">http://www.riverratboosters.com/[/post]

Go to the bottom of that front page and E-mail our President Tom Schamerhorn and ask him if there is any possible way you could get in on getting tickets with us. I really do not think he would have a problem with it but I can not make that decision. If I had my way you would be in on tickets with us.

Thanks a bunch Max, really appreciate it. We have really been looking forward to this game for the last couple of months. Would have been there this weekend except we were fortunate enough to go to the ASG. I'll let you know how it goes with the booster club.

Thanks a bunch Max, really appreciate it. We have really been looking forward to this game for the last couple of months. Would have been there this weekend except we were fortunate enough to go to the ASG. I'll let you know how it goes with the booster club.
Not a problem at all. Yeah be sure to let me know how it goes.

Just received an e-mail from Tom and it looks like they don't have any info yet as he says they don't have enough people to make the trip. Guess it is still a little early, but that if they do get enough he would gladly include us in the group tickets so that we may join you. Tom said he would keep me updated. Hope your fans can get enough people to go. Would be fun to have that many people there cheering on the Rats.

Just received an e-mail from Tom and it looks like they don't have any info yet as he says they don't have enough people to make the trip. Guess it is still a little early, but that if they do get enough he would gladly include us in the group tickets so that we may join you. Tom said he would keep me updated. Hope your fans can get enough people to go. Would be fun to have that many people there cheering on the Rats.
I am sure we will get enough people to go. Alot of people like Norfolk so I am sure we will get enough to go. That is wonderfull he said yes. Like I said I did not think he would have a problem with it but like I said I could not make that decision you know.

Just wanted to give you an update Max on the Norfolk trip. I heard from Tom today and it looks like they didn't have enough member interest in a trip to Norfolk this time around. He said that the 3 bus trips they planned have been canceled due to low interest. They may revisit it during the playoffs depending on where it is held and what day of the week it is held. We are still going and will be there to cheer the Rats on both Friday and Saturday night.

Just wanted to give you an update Max on the Norfolk trip. I heard from Tom today and it looks like they didn't have enough member interest in a trip to Norfolk this time around. He said that the 3 bus trips they planned have been canceled due to low interest. They may revisit it during the playoffs depending on where it is held and what day of the week it is held. We are still going and will be there to cheer the Rats on both Friday and Saturday night.
Yeah I knew that last Tuesday night at our booster club meeting. I am sorry I did not think to let you know about it. And unforuntily I do not think I am going to be able to go now because I really do not think I will have enough money to just go on my own. That bus trip was the one bus trip I thought for sure would go. Yeah more than likley we will get a bus trip for the playoffs but it more than likley will not be to Norfolk because Norfolk is not going to make the playoffs. Because right now Norfolk is the 3rd worst team in the AHL and they are currently 19 points out of the last playoff spot with 12 games to go for them. So they are not going to make the playoffs. The closet team to you guys that is more than likley going to make the playoffs in the AHL is one of teams in Pennsylvina like Philadelphia Hershey and Wilkes Barre. The way things are shaped right now we would be playing Wilkes Barrre in the first round.

Yeah I knew that last Tuesday night at our booster club meeting. I am sorry I did not think to let you know about it. And unforuntily I do not think I am going to be able to go now because I really do not think I will have enough money to just go on my own. That bus trip was the one bus trip I thought for sure would go. Yeah more than likley we will get a bus trip for the playoffs but it more than likley will not be to Norfolk because Norfolk is not going to make the playoffs. Because right now Norfolk is the 3rd worst team in the AHL and they are currently 19 points out of the last playoff spot with 12 games to go for them. So they are not going to make the playoffs. The closet team to you guys that is more than likley going to make the playoffs in the AHL is one of teams in Pennsylvina like Philadelphia Hershey and Wilkes Barre. The way things are shaped right now we would be playing Wilkes Barrre in the first round.

The PA Teams have DOMINATED (Hershey, Philly...not so much WBS though) the AHL the past few years.

Hersey has 10 Calder Cups I believe. (I know it is at least 9)