The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Bowl-a-thon

That is so awesome! And so nice of Leights to stay around and keep bowling with you guys. :)
I also asked Leights about how he gets along with Cam Ward since they had a fight against each other a few years ago and he was like we get along great. We sit and laugh and joke about it now. He was like in the only other fight he has had in the AHL was with the goalie from the Grand Rapid Griffins who is the Detroit Red Wings AHL team Jimmy Howard and he was like I saw Howard at the All-Star game and even they were joking about the fight they had against one another. But he was like him and Wardo are the best of friends, They just laugh and joke about the fight they had against each other.

I also asked Leights about how he gets along with Cam Ward since they had a fight against each other a few years ago and he was like we get along great. We sit and laugh and joke about it now. He was like in the only other fight he has had in the AHL was with the goalie from the Grand Rapid Griffins who is the Detroit Red Wings AHL team Jimmy Howard and he was like I saw Howard at the All-Star game and even they were joking about the fight they had against one another. But he was like him and Wardo are the best of friends, They just laugh and joke about the fight they had against each other.

Hahahah I bet that is funny for them. Glad him and Wardo get a long though...it will be very helpful if (when) Leights is backing Cam up.

Now that is an awesome charity event. Sounds like you and the wife had a wonderful time.
Oh we did we had a wonderfull time. All the players were great and having a blast. But like I said Hughes and Leights were the best. As was Trevor Gillies as he was dancing down on his lanes.

Oh we did we had a wonderfull time. All the players were great and having a blast. But like I said Hughes and Leights were the best. As was Trevor Gillies as he was dancing down on his lanes.

Is Leights not the best at anything?? :lol: :lol:

Is Leights not the best at anything?? :lol: :lol:
Not at bowling :lol: Joe Jensen had him beat at that :lol: Jensen was bowling like a 170.