The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Senators Edge River Rats In Shootout 3-2

Well this team really has no heart right now. They are finding more and more ways to lose right now. Leights makes 42 saves tonight keeps us in the game and we can do nothing for him untill the 3rd. This man deserves a better record than what he has. And they have now falling out of the last playoff spot. So if the playoffs were to start right now they would be packing up for the golf courses. Just really frustrated with the way this team is headed right now.

I'm sure they can turn it around. There has been a few call-ups so I'm sure that is having some effect. Although they might be getting calls from the 'Canes during the playoffs...but not for hockey, for golf :P

That really sucks. I was watching the scoresheet and it was just like target practice on Leights again.

Where is the defense?

Our D is just not showing up latley. Tim Conboy one of our best d-men he was really a big time nonfactor in tonights game. For a time I almost forgot he was playing. Just really sicking right now with how this team is performing.We need everyone to show up not just Leights everynight. I am sorry guys just want this team to perform better. I just think there is to much tallent on this team for this team to perform the way they are.

Our D is just not showing up latley. Tim Conboy one of our best d-men he was really a big time nonfactor in tonights game. For a time I almost forgot he was playing. Just really sicking right now with how this team is performing.We need everyone to show up not just Leights everynight. I am sorry guys just want this team to perform better. I just think there is to much tallent on this team for this team to perform the way they are.

We understand the frustration. Trust me. :lol:

We understand the frustration. Trust me. :lol:
I mean the Canes are doing everything they can to make sure they provide us with talented players and these guys act like they do not know how to play hockey.

I mean the Canes are doing everything they can to make sure they provide us with talented players and these guys act like they do not know how to play hockey.

I don't really understand it myself. We have called up quite a few players from Albany so we know that they have the talent down there. Sounds a little bit like the 'Canes right now. They know what they need to do, they just aren't doing it.

Hate to make a bad situation worse, but with a goal and an assist Nolan continues to prove that he needs to be in the NHL right now.
I could not agree more.