The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Munroe, Phantoms Shutout River Rats 2-0

Well obviously not very happy they lost tonight. But I will have to admit atleast I can handle this lose better than I normally can because at least the effort was there tonight. They hung with the first place team in the division and very well could have won this game today. They hit the goal post or cross bar atleast 5 or 6 times tonight. They did everthing they should have done to win but put the puck in the net. That is the only break they could not get was putting the puck in the net. They could not buy a break there. But like I said not happy they lost but can deal with this one better atleast know the effort was there. Peters was great in net for us tonight. Keep us right in the game and gave us a chance to win it.

Geez Max, they couldnt have had too many regulars in the line up since most of them are here. I hope we dont send the flu back...

Geez Max, they couldnt have had too many regulars in the line up since most of them are here. I hope we dont send the flu back...

Not to many regulars. We had 6 guys just tonight that were not with us when the season began. 3 of which that were not even with us a week ago. Like I said atleast the effort was there and that is all I ask for. I mean I never want to see this team lose but I can handle a lose better if the effort is atleast there. Like I said we hit the post at least 5 or 6 times tonight if atleast half of those go in we win today. They tried today.

Good to see Peters get in there and do well, even if they didn't win. Who is the Phantoms goalie who was in net tonight?
Scott Munroe was in net for the Phantoms tonight but he is there backup. There starter is Brian Boucher.

Scott Munroe was in net for the Phantoms tonight but he is there backup. There starter is Brian Boucher.

I am an idiot. I just realized "Munroe, Phantoms Shutout River Rats 2-0"

DUUUUUUH LOL