The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Come Back To Beat Worcester 3-2

Boy oh boy this team is red red hot right now. I am so proud of this team right now and amazed on how hot they are right now. And these new addtitons of McLoed Cavosie and Hanilton have done wonders for this team big time. This team looked dead tonight going into the third period and played the best third period of probaly the season tonight. And Jeff Hamilton scored a goal in the shootout and that had to be the prettest goal in a shootout I have ever seen in person. He started out way over by the dashers in the right wing side came all the way over to the left wing side got the goalie down and just fliped it up over him top shelf. Had to be the best goal I have ever seen in a shootout live.Hamilton has just been amazing down here with us. And Leights what can I say man gave us a chance to win another game as normal for him. Great night by Leights again

Oh they are considering we do not have Aucoin Conboy and Bayda all up with the Canes and we also do not have Brandon Nolan right now due to injury also do not have Mark Flood was has been one of our best Dmen all year. Flood is done for the year. And somehow this team is pulling it all toghether. Like I said the additions of McLeod Cavosie and the send down of Hamilton has done wonders for this team. All three have been the leaders of this team in the week or so they have been here. I am really happy for Cavosie because Albany is where he is from and he said he has always wanted to play here. So now he is getting his wish and he has been amazing. Hopefully after the season the Canes will sign McLoed and Cavosie to cntracts.

Also the Rats play the first place Philadelphia Phantoms today at 5pm and if the Rats win they will be only 7 points out of first place. Not bad considering when this streak started we were like 16 points out of first.

Glad they won last night, and here's to hoping for another great showing today!

Will Leights be in net today, or Peters?