The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Raise Over $22,000 For Ronald McDonald House

The Rats wore these jerseys in the game tonight against Philadelphia. The auction was right after the game and the jerseys were giving out right off the players back. As in the artical the highest jersey went for $1,500 and it was Leights jersey. And the second highest was Jeff Hamilton's his went for $1,200. And even had one for Keith Aucoin that the Rats made up and they sent it down to Carolina for him to sign it and he sent it back. That one went for like $950.

Do you know if they are planning on doing a jersey auction again in the future and if so do they take phone bids?

I would love to try and get one another time (although I doubt I would be able to scrape up the cash), did most of the jersey's go in the $800-$1100?

Do you know if they are planning on doing a jersey auction again in the future and if so do they take phone bids?

I would love to try and get one another time (although I doubt I would be able to scrape up the cash), did most of the jersey's go in the $800-$1100?

I am pretty sure they will do it again next season. Because this was our second season doing this and they thought last season was a hugh success. Well they made $7,300 more this year then last season.