The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
katy

Rats make it 8 straight

http://www.albanyriverrats.com/news/?id=14107

Here is the link to the game. The team really came out flying tonight and keep it going all game long. Really controled the game the whole way. The only reason the trailed after 1 was because they hit the post like 3 times in the first period. Really great game buy the whole team. Not even going to mention Leights because I think you all know how he did tonight. Can not beleive the roll this team is on right now. I hope it continues the rest of the season.

http://www.albanyriverrats.com/news/?id=14107''>http://www.albanyriverrats.com/news/?id=14107' target="_blank">http://www.albanyriverrats.com/news/?id=14107[/post]

Here is the link to the game. The team really came out flying tonight and keep it going all game long. Really controled the game the whole way. The only reason the trailed after 1 was because they hit the post like 3 times in the first period. Really great game buy the whole team. Not even going to mention Leights because I think you all know how he did tonight. Can not beleive the roll this team is on right now. I hope it continues the rest of the season.

Mayyyyybe we just need to change the name of the team to the Albany River Leights? :lol:

Mayyyyybe we just need to change the name of the team to the Albany River Leights? :lol:
Hey sounds like a plain to me :lol:. This man deserves the MVP in the AHL this season. If not for him I seriously do not think this team is anywhere close to where they are right now. If he does not win MVP in the AHL this season then there is something wrong. Same goes for Coach Rowe. As far as I am concerned he is the Coach of the year in the AHL this season. Because with all the injurys we have had this season and all the call ups we have had this season this man has us fighting for first place right now. A place I did not think we would be in even 3 weeks ago when we were like 16 points out of first and heading south. Now look at us.

Hey sounds like a plain to me :lol:. This man deserves the MVP in the AHL this season. If not for him I seriously do not think this team is anywhere close to where they are right now. If he does not win MVP in the AHL this season then there is something wrong. Same goes for Coach Rowe. As far as I am concerned he is the Coach of the year in the AHL this season. Because with all the injurys we have had this season and all the call ups we have had this season this man has us fighting for first place right now. A place I did not think we would be in even 3 weeks ago when we were like 16 points out of first and heading south. Now look at us.

Coach Rowe is doing awesome. They were talking about that on FSN tonight how well he has done with all the moving around of players.

Sounds a lot like the big club....

both teams have struggled, but through it all we've come out strong and are doing very very well.

Coach Rowe is doing awesome. They were talking about that on FSN tonight how well he has done with all the moving around of players.

Sounds a lot like the big club....

both teams have struggled, but through it all we've come out strong and are doing very very well.

Yes both teams are doing great right now and hopfully that contiunes for the rest of the season. And hopefully it will bring a championship to both cities. I would love nothing better than to see the Canes win the Stanley Cup once again and the Rats win the Calder Cup once again.

Getting Joe Jensen is looking like yet another good move by JR. Who knows if he'll be able to produce in the NHL someday, but didnt he have like 2 goals the whole season with W/B and how many does he have as a Rat already? 3ish? i cant remember.

Getting Joe Jensen is looking like yet another good move by JR. Who knows if he'll be able to produce in the NHL someday, but didnt he have like 2 goals the whole season with W/B and how many does he have as a Rat already? 3ish? i cant remember.
Yeah Joe played in 27 games with Wilkes-Barre and he had 2 goals and 2 assist. With us he has played in 14 games and he has 5 goals and 1 assist. That is just with us.

wow...i thought River rats were like a .500 team. Hope Leighton wins the MVP, his stats look awesome.
He deserves the MVP in the AHL this year. Without him who knows where this team is. Because He has giving us a chance to win every night.

He deserves the MVP in the AHL this year. Without him who knows where this team is. Because He has giving us a chance to win every night.

You know as well as I do giving a goalie the season MVP in the minors rarely happens.

:angry: