The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Albany Searches For Goals

The one big thing that is hurting us right now is not having Samson and Nolan in the lineup. The thing that is frustrating about this whole thing is we still have talented enough players that know how to put the puck in the net they just are not doing it right now.

Yeah it says right in this artical that both Samson and Nolan are both out indefinitely.

I meant do they have any idea the specifics of Nolan's concussion? What grade it is?

Looks like you guys are getting the same adversity the Canes are. Hope this is good for experience somewhere down the line.

Yeah it says right in this artical that both Samson and Nolan are both out indefinitely.

I meant do they have any idea the specifics of Nolan's concussion? What grade it is?

Looks like you guys are getting the same adversity the Canes are. Hope this is good for experience somewhere down the line.

Oh sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you meant how long they would be out. Nope not any idea. The team has very quiet on all injurys this season. When Nolan first went out with his imjury when had no clue what the imjury even was untill like a week or 2 later when it was in the paper. Even like with Samson we have no clue what his injury is all they are saying is a lower body injury. The game he got hurt in was a home game and no one even knew he got hurt the next game he was a scratch and we all wondering why then it came out in the paper the next day that he had a lower body injury.