The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Crunch Outlast River Rats In Overtime 3-2

Really upset about this loss tonight. Team played well but the Crunch decided to get dirty in this game in the third period and take out Casey Borer. Casey was coming up center ice and went to pass the puck and as he did a Crunch player came up and kneed Casey and no call and Casey was in alot of pain and had to be help off the ice. So I wanted to win this game so bad for Casey. Then Syracuse just decided they wanted to run there mouths the rest of the game and I seriously thought the coaches were going to go at it at Tom Rowe and Georide Kinnear were getting into it with Syracuse players and Syracuse coaches. Then in overtime the ref decides to call Bryan Rodney for interference. This ref called hardle anything all night long and then takes the whistel out of his pocket in the overtime period. It was a total BS call. If he wanted to call anything he should have called the guy for diving. Because that was more a dive. He hot the guy just as he was getting rid of the puck. :angry: :angry: :angry: . Sorry guys this lose tonight just really pisses me off more than any lose we have had this season.

Any update on the condition of Casey Borer?
I have not heard anything yet but if I had to take a guess he is going to be out awhile. After the kneeing he was rolling all over the place in pain and had to be helped off the ice because he could not put and presure on his leg. And the look on his face was a look like he was scared and in tons of pain. I was glad thow to see the guys stick up for him right after he got kneed Marc Cavosie a guy who never fights had a fight with the guy that kneed him and the after the puck was droped after all this Trevor Gillies came out and had another fight. And Joel Rechlicz came out after that and wanted to have a fight. He never had one but he wanted to so bad.

Yea I hate to hear this about Borer too Max. I hope him the best. Do you have anymore games with this team again this year or are they in the playoffs too? You know what they say about payback time!

Yea I hate to hear this about Borer too Max. I hope him the best. Do you have anymore games with this team again this year or are they in the playoffs too? You know what they say about payback time!
No that was the 8th and final time we played them for the season. Yeah they are going to make the playoffs also but the only way we could play them is if we meet in the finals for the championship.

Ew, The Crunch play nasty. I caught a Crunch @ Americans game on TV, and they were cheapshotting non-stop once the ref would turn away.

And Great, a the Big Bad Borer gets injured. I'm a Casey Borer fan, and would love for him to make the team next year, but now it's a matter of will he be able to come back as good as he was before getting injured.

Lol, you can tell when you're pretty steamed. You must have typed fast and hard because of your grammar there, You usually have perfect grammar. :P

Did Sutter play in this game or no?

Too bad about Casey Borer, I really hope its nothing serious because I want to see him up here next year.

Nope Coach wanted to save him because he only had one day pratice. And like said before Syracuse is a little to Physical and somewhat dirty so coach did not want to risk Sutter getting injured in his first game.

Any update on the condition of Casey Borer?
Am watching the River Rats game on the computer right now and Coach Rowe said on the pre-game show that Casey is o.k. that he is just going to be day-to-day.

You can either go to www.theahl.com and click on score @ schedules and find the river rats game and click on were it says web cast or to the rats website http://www.albanyriverrats.com/ and click on the link where it says b2 network. Warning thow it is $6 to watch. But it is well worth it. At least I think so.

You can either go to www.theahl.com and click on score @ schedules and find the river rats game and click on were it says web cast or to the rats website http://www.albanyriverrats.com/''>http://www.albanyriverrats.com/' target="_blank">http://www.albanyriverrats.com/[/post] and click on the link where it says b2 network. Warning thow it is $6 to watch. But it is well worth it. At least I think so.

Probably next game ill watch it.. nearly ending right? Hows Sutter?

Probably next game ill watch it.. nearly ending right? Hows Sutter?
Yeah the game is in the second intermission right now. Next game is Wednesday night at 7 in Wilkes Barre. Sutter lookes decent right now. Looked a litter nerves in the first but really picked up his play in the second. Wish I could say that for the rest of the team. Only ones that seems to have showed up today is Sutter and Leighton. We are behind 2-0.