The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

River Rats Discharge Admirals 5-2

Very good game by the guys tonight. They played a very hard 60 minutes tonight against one of the worst teams in the league. And congratulations to Brandon Sutter on getting his first pro goal tonight. And not only was it his first pro goal tonight it was the game winner as well. If the Rats win again tomorrow night or if Bridgeport looses tomorrow night either one the Rats will officialy clinch a playoff spot,

Is there anywhere we can find highlights of the game? I know you can go to NHL.com for NHL highlights but does the AHL's website have anything like that?

And good for the Rats, its nice to know that one of our teams could be clinching a playoff spot.

Is there anywhere we can find highlights of the game? I know you can go to NHL.com for NHL highlights but does the AHL's website have anything like that?

And good for the Rats, its nice to know that one of our teams could be clinching a playoff spot.

There is no place that I know of but let me see if I can find somplace.

I am very happy for the Rats. They have done an excellent job.

I actually saw some workers from the RBCC last night at Edwards Mill Grill who were complaining loudly because the Rats will be playing in the postseason and the Canes won't. They then saw my Ward shirt and suggested loudly that we send Ward down so maybe he can stop a puck then. :angry:

I wanted to be like "If you don't like the Canes...go work for the Rats then!" but I kept my mouth shut. :lol:

I am very happy for the Rats. They have done an excellent job.

I actually saw some workers from the RBCC last night at Edwards Mill Grill who were complaining loudly because the Rats will be playing in the postseason and the Canes won't. They then saw my Ward shirt and suggested loudly that we send Ward down so maybe he can stop a puck then. :angry:

I wanted to be like "If you don't like the Canes...go work for the Rats then!" but I kept my mouth shut. :lol:

AS far as Wardo goes we will take him :lol:. I am sure my wife would love that because she loves Cam. As far as the workers go nah you guy can keep them. We have enough people around here with negative attitudes.

Very proud of those Rats! I am pulling for them hard. I will never forget getting to seem them play on January 26th in Norfolk and all of the Rat Pack were still there playing for the Rats---Priceless!

I know getting into the NHL is everything for minor players, but I can't help but wonder if we don't go to the playoffs if the Rat Pack has mixed feelings now about not being with the Rats in their playoffs. It's really sad for those guys if we don't go after they played for us so hard and now maybe not be able to go.

With all the forwards we have returning next year it will interesting to see if we will have all of our Rat Pack back for next season, I for one really hope we do. They were the turning point for our Canes team.

Was it an honorable discharge or a dishonorable discharge?

Sorry but I couldn't resist and I do believe this is my first non moderator post in this section ever lol. :P