The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

Brandon Sutter

Cool article, maybe he will be up here next year after all.

I wonder what number he will be wearing because I saw he wore 12 with the Rebels and I remember he wore 14 with us in pre-season but both of those #'s are taken.

I think it will depend a lot on what he does in the offseason and how he performs in the training camp this summer on whether or not we will see him on the roster. I think its more likely he will be a call up for injuries and illnesses when they occur unless we lose a boat load of players in the offseason which I don't see happening. But who knows, anything could happen right?

^For Sutter it's play for the Canes or go back to Red Deer. He won't qualify to play in Albany next year b/c of his age. We can't use him as a call up if he is playing for his junior team.

Cool article, maybe he will be up here next year after all.

I wonder what number he will be wearing because I saw he wore 12 with the Rebels and I remember he wore 14 with us in pre-season but both of those #'s are taken.

He took #23 for Albany, so unless his preference after 12 and 14 was taken there as well I guess that's what he'll wear for us.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the fourth-line next year between LaRose and Letowski or Eaves.

Letowski will not be resigned, Sutter can do his job. Outside of the last bit of this season Letowski was a total bust. I don't see why people want to bring him back. Eaves was not acquired to play on the fourth line either so forget that. This is a kid who scored 20 goals just 2 years ago.