The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Conboy Blasts Late-Winner To Stun Norfolk 2-1

Great win by the team tonight. The team came out and played really hard tonight. Was impressed with the play of Sutter tonight he really impressed me in his first home game with us. And Justin Peters was amazing in net for us tonight. Played a really solid game.

Great to hear. I started to worry there for a moment as Norfolk was able to tie it up despite the fact that, up to that point, Albany had control of the game. How did Bellemore and Terry look? Did they look out of place or did they look like two guys that could fit into the AHL next season?

Great to hear. I started to worry there for a moment as Norfolk was able to tie it up despite the fact that, up to that point, Albany had control of the game. How did Bellemore and Terry look? Did they look out of place or did they look like two guys that could fit into the AHL next season?
They both looked pretty decent. Bellemore got a little more ice time then Terry did but both looked good in the time they got. Played alot more of the younger guys lastnight and more of the regulars the night off due to the Rats will finish third in the division. Pretty sure the same will happen tomorrow night and Sunday as well.