The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Awsome

We are basically the same team with all the player call-ups and send downs we've done this year. I am glad the Canes are doing all they can to support the Rats as well.

Best of luck to the Rats in the playoffs. :)

We are basically the same team with all the player call-ups and send downs we've done this year. I am glad the Canes are doing all they can to support the Rats as well.

Best of luck to the Rats in the playoffs. :)

Yeah we sure are this year basically the same team. I also am happy the Canes are show us the support they are showing us. Thanks. We start tomorrow night here in Albany with our first game. Hopefully we can get a jump on the Phantoms and take game 1.

Must be nice having a parent club that actually cares about the rats...unlike the devils.

It must have been pretty bad with the Devils because Max has said that all season too. I cant imagine a parent club not caring because you just never know when you'll need those players all season.

Must be nice having a parent club that actually cares about the rats...unlike the devils.

It must have been pretty bad with the Devils because Max has said that all season too. I cant imagine a parent club not caring because you just never know when you'll need those players all season.

I think this season proved more then anything how important it is to support your minor league team and make sure that they are on the same page as the professional team, because neglecting that, I don't we could have been looking at the playoffs at all without the support we received from Albany this year.