The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
indaboardz

Where does all this belong?

Well with the way it is currently written:

A place to talk about the farm teams, up coming young talent and anything else about minor hockey.

The anything else about minor hockey would pretty much cover what Max is posting. Whether or not this is how it should be I haven't really given any thought about. It certainly is something that can be discussed between staff in the off season and changed for next season. Personally I have never had an issue with Max posting his threads here but at the same time I'm sure he wouldn't mind any changes for next season if that is what is decided upon.

Do not worry I will not post anything else that does not relate to the Canes farm teams. Just figured maybe there were some people that wanted to keep updated with what was going on with the AHL playoffs and I figured since this was the forum for minor league talk this is where I would put it. But since it is starting to cause problems I will just leave it alone.

Hey Max! We all appreciate your posts and it should be obvious you are VERY well liked. Please keep us in the loop as you find stuff.

Do not worry I will not post anything else that does not relate to the Canes farm teams. Just figured maybe there were some people that wanted to keep updated with what was going on with the AHL playoffs and I figured since this was the forum for minor league talk this is where I would put it. But since it is starting to cause problems I will just leave it alone.

Hey Max! We all appreciate your posts and it should be obvious you are VERY well liked. Please keep us in the loop as you find stuff.
I know bigbander and I appreaciate that. I like all you guys also. I just do not want any problems of stuff I am posting or anything like that.

Max, I like reading your posts too. My question was where it actually belong, not the posts themselves. Sorry if it came across that way. If it belongs here, so be it, I was just curious.

Max is just a silly goose... lol. Hey Max I have a Joel Rechlicz game worn sock anyone want to buy it?
No one that I know of.