The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Blades Name New Head Coach!

Kind of wish I lived closer to Florida I would love to see an Everblades game in person. Have never been to an ECHL game. Me and the wife are thinking of going to Elmira this season to see the Everblades play since Elmira is not all that far from Albany and I want to see the Blades play.

Crowd here loves their Blades. Use to love watching Reggie Berg. Real crowd pleaser. Lost track of them over the years and more and more into the Canes (I know it's their affiliate, but watch the Canes on TV if I get the chance, or watch the Blades 20-30 minutes away from the 2nd section up. ;) .. )

The funny thing is me and the wife went to Atlantic City a few years ago when the Boardwalk Bullies where still there. It was a two day trip Atlantic City on Satdurday and then Sunday go to Philadelphia to see the Rats. And on Saturday night me and the wife were going to go see the team play if they were home but they were home the night before on Friday night on the Road saturday night and back home on Sunday. That was the closet we ever came to going to and ECHL game. But now with the Blades being our ECHL affiliate we really want to see them play in person. So we made plans to either go to Elmira to see them play or Trenton this season since that is the closet they come to here this season. We are just waiting for our schedule to come out before we decide where we want to go.

I'm not sure how the new coach will fair but you would have enjoyed seeing the Blades play under Fleming (unless your're an Augusta Lynx fan). They always put a quality team on the ice they just have a problem sealing the deal & winning the cup.