The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Inside The Rats Nest

In JR we trust. Hopefully he knows what hes doing.
I trust JR. He is one of the best GM's in the game in my mind.

Hey Max - if you hear anything about Noah Babin's recovery - or lack thereof, could you post it? I cruise around on line to see if I can find a mention of anything current anywhere, but zilch. That doesn't surprise me, however. I feel so bad for the young man - drafted into the Carolina system and then his first year "on the farm" and a head injury takes him out of the game. And from the silence, it may have taken him out of hockey, period. What a personal tragedy for him, and I hope that whatever has happened that it doesn't mean that his ability to support himself via his Notre Dame degree is not kaput as well.

Anyway, if you hear anything, please make a note, please. I'd appreciate it.

Hey Max - if you hear anything about Noah Babin's recovery - or lack thereof, could you post it? I cruise around on line to see if I can find a mention of anything current anywhere, but zilch. That doesn't surprise me, however. I feel so bad for the young man - drafted into the Carolina system and then his first year "on the farm" and a head injury takes him out of the game. And from the silence, it may have taken him out of hockey, period. What a personal tragedy for him, and I hope that whatever has happened that it doesn't mean that his ability to support himself via his Notre Dame degree is not kaput as well.

Anyway, if you hear anything, please make a note, please. I'd appreciate it.

To the best of my knowledge he is not hurt anymore. Not unless he has another injury I do not know about or the injury he had last season he had is still there he is not hurt that I know of. Like I said he had an injury last season that kept him out of the lineup for a while but the best I knew he was over that. Last season he was not in the lineup that much because of the injury and when he was in the lineup he did not have the best season. I mean he was not horrible and he was injured plus the guys we had in the lineup they were playing so well it was hard to take them out to put Babin in. But if I hear anything on him I will be sure to post it.