The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Back To Work

I hope Gillies is ok. That was a pretty needless fight to have such a nasty fall at the end. Biznasty even looked kinda concerned from the penalty box. Gillies is one of my favorites. It was a real pleasure to watch him pummell Hans Benson earlier in the season. I wish if Carolina was going to hold a roster spot for an enforcer on the bench it would be filled with Trevor. Brookbank is a good guy, but hardly a deterant with his lackluster fighting skills.

I have been saying for a while now that the Canes should give Trevor a shot if they want an enforcer on the team. I see everyone saying call up Conboy but to be honest I really think right this second Trevor deserves it more than Conboy does because like I have said all a long that Conboy has been taking stupid penaltys all year and has not been playing as good as he can right now.

I have been saying for a while now that the Canes should give Trevor a shot if they want an enforcer on the team. I see everyone saying call up Conboy but to be honest I really think right this second Trevor deserves it more than Conboy does because like I have said all a long that Conboy has been taking stupid penaltys all year and has not been playing as good as he can right now.

Agreed.

Any word on Trevor?

Agreed.

Any word on Trevor?

Yeah talked to Trevor lastnight and he said he felt fine has a few staples in the back of his head. He said he wanted to play in the worst way last night but the coaches thought he was not ready and should take a few games off. He was one of only a handfull of players we had the had played every game and he said one of his goals this season was to play every game.