The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Got A Question For Anyone Who May Know

Was he a winger?

I'd be willing to bet it was Andrew Conboy. A draft pick of the Canadiens playing at Michigan State. And since it appears they were born in different parts of the state, I don't believe they're related.

Was he a winger?

I'd be willing to bet it was Andrew Conboy. A draft pick of the Canadiens playing at Michigan State. And since it appears they were born in different parts of the state, I don't believe they're related.

I thought he was a defensman but I could be wrong. Did not catch his first name but more than likely it was Andrew.

Was it a recent game, or a game on ESPN Classic? I know I've seen a couple college hockey games on there.
It was a recent game. I beleive the game was played sometime this weekend. Maybe like Friday or something like that.

It was a recent game. I beleive the game was played sometime this weekend. Maybe like Friday or something like that.

Hiya Max. It is Tim's younger brother.

From the Michigan State hockey page:

Personal: Born May 16, 1988, in Rosemount, Minn. ... Son of Kathy and Timothy Conboy ... Fisheries & wildlife major ... Has two older brothers who both attended St. Cloud State University: Tim was a hockey letterman who currently plays for the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes, while Tom was a defensive lineman on the football team ... Also has a sister, Amy, who is an accountant ... Favorite NHL team: Minnesota Wild ... Favorite NHL player: Joe Thornton ... Says his hockey influence growing up was his brother, who "taught me everything I know", and that his parents are his heroes.

http://msuspartans.cstv.com/sports/m-hockey/mtt/conboy_andrew00.html' target="_blank">http://msuspartans.cstv.com/sports/m-hocke...y_andrew00.html[/post]