The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

Rats on a roll

That is one of the reasons I lost alot of respect for Aucoin never relized untill the first time we played Hershey this season how much of a cry baby he is. The first time we played Hershey this season I do not know if you were there sandpiper but when we played them the first time and it was announced I thought he got a well deserved applause from our fans and from what I could hear he did not get booed all night long untill that game went into a shootout and he was shooting. That was the only time the whole night the fans booed him. But fans everywhere boo the other team in the shootout. And the next day in the paper that is all I read about him was him saying oh I can not beleive they were booing me after all I did for that team. Well he must have missed the loud applause he got when they introduced him as a starter. The only time I heard boos allnight was during the shootout. If that really hurts his feeling then he needs to find a new job. And how much he was crying last Saturday night when we beat Hershey slaming the puck against the glass slaming his stick against the boards like a child. andd now making coments like this. And besides he is all we have hard about this season is Aucoin this Aucoin that. I miss the guy being here but he is not so why do we always have to hear about the guy. I remember like the second time we played Hershey this season he did nothing in the game but Hershey won but the articals in the paper where how Aucoin beat us. He did nothing in the game at all.

That is one of the reasons I lost alot of respect for Aucoin never relized untill the first time we played Hershey this season how much of a cry baby he is. The first time we played Hershey this season I do not know if you were there sandpiper but when we played them the first time and it was announced I thought he got a well deserved applause from our fans and from what I could hear he did not get booed all night long untill that game went into a shootout and he was shooting. That was the only time the whole night the fans booed him. But fans everywhere boo the other team in the shootout. And the next day in the paper that is all I read about him was him saying oh I can not beleive they were booing me after all I did for that team. Well he must have missed the loud applause he got when they introduced him as a starter. The only time I heard boos allnight was during the shootout. If that really hurts his feeling then he needs to find a new job. And how much he was crying last Saturday night when we beat Hershey slaming the puck against the glass slaming his stick against the boards like a child. andd now making coments like this. And besides he is all we have hard about this season is Aucoin this Aucoin that. I miss the guy being here but he is not so why do we always have to hear about the guy. I remember like the second time we played Hershey this season he did nothing in the game but Hershey won but the articals in the paper where how Aucoin beat us. He did nothing in the game at all.

If that was the Halloween game, I was there. I don't recall him getting booed either. I have to admit that I have never particularly cared for him as a player. My own personal opinion, and I know people don't agree with me - I'm okay with that, is that he is over rated. I'm not saying he's not a good player, but I don't necessarily think he's anything special. We've had sooo many people this year (mostly media people) go on and on and on about "big gaping holes with the loss of Aucoin" - also with the loss of Murley...WHY?? they weren't in Albany last season. YES Aucoin was in the organization but he spent a good chunk of time in Raleigh. That doesn't help us in Albany. If we lost anything from losing a player it was Mormina (again my opinion). I think that we have a bunch of guys on the Rats who work harder and play better than he does.

Good for them. Now....can we please "borrow" some of the Rats?

With the utmost courtesy: NO!

lol...we just got going and you want to borrow them? uh uh, no way...Although, maybe a trade would work. You send some of your non-producers down here and take some of our deserving guys up there. Maybe that would spark yours to play harder....nah...as much as I think some of our guys deserve the call up, I like having us win...sorry...no dice :D

Good for them. Now....can we please "borrow" some of the Rats?
Haven't you guys borrowed enough players from us the past two seasons :lol: