The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

AHL All-Stars: No Trip To Disney Is Fine With Ryan

he just got assist on tieing 8th goal... he should be back up with canes soon,dont ya think?

i totally agree.

no offense to the other rats, but he is the one who is putting up the most goals for the team.

he definitely deserves a chance up with the canes at this rate.

i totally agree.

no offense to the other rats, but he is the one who is putting up the most goals for the team.

he definitely deserves a chance up with the canes at this rate.

Yeah, he sure does but who would we sit out? Our fourth line is Sutter Bayda and Eaves. Eaves and Sutter are excellent Pker's not to mention Eaves leads the team in +/- and Bayda is a hardworking guy every single night. Unless there are a lot of injuries I dont think he will come up here :(

Also Max, what position is Ryan C or W?

Yeah, he sure does but who would we sit out? Our fourth line is Sutter Bayda and Eaves. Eaves and Sutter are excellent Pker's not to mention Eaves leads the team in +/- and Bayda is a hardworking guy every single night. Unless there are a lot of injuries I dont think he will come up here :(

Also Max, what position is Ryan C or W?

yeah i was just thinking that if we needed a player, ryan would be first.

he's a LW.

I have been saying for about a mounth now that Ryan needs to be called up. He has been amazing with us here in Albany. He is 4th in the whole league in goals. And that is considering he did not come here untill a month into the season. And he was called up for like 2 games. And Ryan is a LW.