The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

Rats notes: Game in Glens Falls standing room only

Lots of people standing but there were lots of seats still left

I did not see regular season ticket holders there. (which are counted in the ticket sales numbers)

you could not move, took forever to get a cold hot dog. Parking lots normal open were closed.

Merchants purchased the tickets and filled the arena, but with conditions would season ticket holders put up with this.

Phantoms people were in the arena so they had to make a good show.

The win was about the best part.

Lots of people standing but there were lots of seats still left

I did not see regular season ticket holders there. (which are counted in the ticket sales numbers)

you could not move, took forever to get a cold hot dog. Parking lots normal open were closed.

Merchants purchased the tickets and filled the arena, but with conditions would season ticket holders put up with this.

Phantoms people were in the arena so they had to make a good show.

The win was about the best part.

I ran into a season ticket holder who had the GFCC screw up their seats. I ended up with one of the tickets that should have been theirs. I just switched with them as it wasn't a big deal to me (both were at the glass so I was fine with it), but that's just ridiculous. If you've got a group of 4 season tickets then they should have put them together. I don't usually like going up to that rink because it's just a pain to get to, park at, parking is more expensive, PLUS the lighting stinks and the glass is filthy (but that's the photographer in me complaining, not the hockey fan)