The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

AHL suspends Conboy

did he have him down on the ice dropping bombs on him? I saw a replay of something on nhl network, looked like rats jerseys and some stuff going on in front of the bench. If so...WOW!!!

that would be the clip. I heard Newkirk and Hennessey comment on Gerbe at the bench and then the scrum, but I didn't realize that he was poking at Angelidis with his stick. If that's the case then he's dumber than I thought (Gerbe). Poking Angelidis is similar to poking a bear.

I think it is tottal bs that Conboy gets 4 games and there players get nothing considering they had two players come off the bench. And they get nothing. It is not that Conboy got suspended but they got nothing with guys coming off the bench.

I think it is tottal bs that Conboy gets 4 games and there players get nothing considering they had two players come off the bench. And they get nothing. It is not that Conboy got suspended but they got nothing with guys coming off the bench.

I think at least one of the Portland players should have gotten something. Particularly for leaving the bench.

From everything I have heard from people because I got home late that night I got home in the second period. They had two players leave the bench. One got involved in a fight but both players left the bench so both should be suspended. The one that got involved in the fight should get more but they both should be suspended.

From everything I have heard from people because I got home late that night I got home in the second period. They had two players leave the bench. One got involved in a fight but both players left the bench so both should be suspended. The one that got involved in the fight should get more but they both should be suspended.

If they're using the same rules they used during the playoffs then that would make sense. That's part of why Conboy got suspended last season.

If they're using the same rules they used during the playoffs then that would make sense. That's part of why Conboy got suspended last season.
Yeah it is the same rule that is not just a special rule just for playoffs that is a rule in Pre-season regular season and post season if you come off the bench during a fight you are suspended. It is more heaver if you get involved in a fight.