The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

Rats vs Norfolk photos

The photos are up for last night's game vs Norfolk. I haven't tagged most of them yet though.

(and I'm just finding out that for whatever reason over 100 of the photos didn't upload. so there will be more coming)

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandpiper214/sets/72157614625932169/' target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandpiper214/...57614625932169/[/post]

I did not get photos of Jensen (I had a bad angle) or Hughes, Tifu, Gillies, Chaput (didn't see them). Everybody else is in there.

Hughes and Gillies were sitting down the other end of the arena from where we were at. Me and Lisa stoped and talked with them for a few minutes. Because that yelleow evelop lisa had she gave to Trevor and asked him to give it to the guys.

Hughes and Gillies were sitting down the other end of the arena from where we were at. Me and Lisa stoped and talked with them for a few minutes. Because that yelleow evelop lisa had she gave to Trevor and asked him to give it to the guys.

Ah, that's why I didn't see them. I'm sure they LOVED the cards from the kids (fyi people, Max's kids are ADORABLE)

Ah, that's why I didn't see them. I'm sure they LOVED the cards from the kids (fyi people, Max's kids are ADORABLE)
Did you see that part in Phil's articale of the post game saying he saw the sign in te Rats locker room lastnight the one Lisa made the one she had everyone sign.

Did you see that part in Phil's articale of the post game saying he saw the sign in te Rats locker room lastnight the one Lisa made the one she had everyone sign.

I did, that's so cool.