The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac23

ASG Goalies pick SO Opponents

Staal is so predictable on the shootouts, wrister mid way up blocker side. Hopefully he comes up with some original moves, I know he has to have something he fools around with in practice or what not.

Staal is so predictable on the shootouts, wrister mid way up blocker side. Hopefully he comes up with some original moves, I know he has to have something he fools around with in practice or what not.

yup. Tells me the goalies are picking the easy guys who only have a few moves that are known league wide. Not really an honor if you ask me.

Reading the story it sounds like the guys were still picking randomly picking the pucks out of a hat or something.. they said several guys made funny faces or kinda cursed themselves if they picked a certain guy... i dont think they knew who the guys were before hand.. it may give them a little bit to prep but it doesnt sound like they picked any one guy on purpose.