The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

Oilers get completely screwed by refs

Of course, I go to school and see my friend in his Dallas Stars shirt, and we have a long talk about that call.

Me: That was not a freakin hand pass!

Him: Yes it was!

:?

No offense but...you'r friend's an idiot

To add insult to injury, the League fined MacT $10K for criticizing the call that McGeough himself criticized.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=182937&hubname=nhl

LOL! I've never heard a coach say retarded before!!! :lol::lol::lol:

If I had been the coach I would have kicked his @$$ and been cussing him out. Just watching that totally pissed me off.

He got fined $10,000 for cussing out Mick

Of course, I go to school and see my friend in his Dallas Stars shirt, and we have a long talk about that call.

Me: That was not a freakin hand pass!

Him: Yes it was!

:?

Ask him how he could possibly say that when McGeough himself admitted that the call was wrong.

To add insult to injury, the League fined MacT $10K for criticizing the call that McGeough himself criticized.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=182937&hubname=nhl

LOL! I've never heard a coach say retarded before!!! :lol::lol::lol:

If I had been the coach I would have kicked his @$$ and been cussing him out. Just watching that totally pissed me off.

He got fined $10,000 for cussing out Mick

I would have been fined about 10000000000002345230345602041200101.99$

The bigger problem is that the call was "unreviewable." The NHL needs to change that. If an incorrect call has been made, then it needs to be corrected...period. Leagues are always cognizant of making their officials look bad by reversing calls, but I say this makes them look worse.

How do you propose to change it to where that call is reviewable? The whistle blew early, you can clearly see 3 starts pretty much stopping play. The whistle blew and the play was dead, anything that happend after didn't happen. There would be no way to "review" the call.

How do you propose to change it to where that call is reviewable? The whistle blew early, you can clearly see 3 starts pretty much stopping play. The whistle blew and the play was dead, anything that happend after didn't happen. There would be no way to "review" the call.

The draw should have been in the offensive zone.

But if there is a hand pass in the offenseive zone doesn't the faceoff always come back out of the zone?

That's exactly it. Review would have shown that a mistake was made by the official, and the rule is that the draw comes in the zone where the puck is when the errant whistle was blown.