The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Thank You Fans Again

The River Rats have had to endure quite a bit this season and the fact that they were able to keep playing after that accident is amazing in itself. Thanks for all the updates and info, Im sure quite a few of us, me included, wouldnt know what was happening in Albany with our future players if it wasn't for yours and Sandpipers updates. Sorry we took your Captain away but we really need him here in NC and am glad he never went back. The fact that so many of the Rats were able to jump right in and contribute when called up says a lot for the River Rats organization.

Thanks again.

I'm happy to post and grateful for all the support from Raleigh as well. I'm hoping, in spite of the fact I'm not happy the season is over, that you can take some of the Rats and use them in Raleigh on the road to the cup.

Not to worry. The updates from our end will continue as long as we have information to pass on :)

The River Rats have had to endure quite a bit this season and the fact that they were able to keep playing after that accident is amazing in itself. Thanks for all the updates and info, Im sure quite a few of us, me included, wouldnt know what was happening in Albany with our future players if it wasn't for yours and Sandpipers updates. Sorry we took your Captain away but we really need him here in NC and am glad he never went back. The fact that so many of the Rats were able to jump right in and contribute when called up says a lot for the River Rats organization.

Thanks again.

Hey do not be sorry for taking the players. That is what we are here for. I am really happy that Conboy, Helminen, and Ryan all got called up and were never sent back.

Hi Max and Sandpiper214 -- A special thanks to you for keeping us updated on the Rats. It's great to be able to get first-hand updates and see how the team is doing. We all appreciate everything you do for us here in Raleigh(great to see Borer on the ice again also). My plans are definitely to try and get to a Rats game next year.

Hopefully, we will have a nice playoff run down here and some of the Rats will get to experience it.

Again - Thanks for everything - it is really appreciated.

Here's hoping the Canes lift The Cup in honor of what the Rats brought to the team this year.

The Rats had to deal with A LOT this year. Hopefully the players will still hold thier heads up high.

Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you guys for all the support again for this season. This was a missarable season for us here in Albany and did not go the way we had wanted it to from the slow start the team had gotten off to to start the season to all the injurys this team went threw and ultimatly the bus accident. And threw everything this team went threw they tried there hardest to fight threw it. And to all you guys who never gave up on us and continued to show us support we all here in Albany thank you guys so so much. Wish we could have had a better season and gotten into the playoffs and maybe made a run at a championship but it was not ment to be this season. So thank you all for the support all year long and it a very sad day here in Albany for us as we have no more hockey till October but lets hope that maybe next season we can do the Canes organazation proud and maybe bring home a championship. Again thank you guys.

Trust me most Rats fans down here are hoping and praying the Canes bring home the Stanley Cup this season. Just would have been amazing to see both the Canes and Rats do it together. I would love to see the Canes and Rats win a championship in the same season.

Trust me most Rats fans down here are hoping and praying the Canes bring home the Stanley Cup this season. Just would have been amazing to see both the Canes and Rats do it together. I would love to see the Canes and Rats win a championship in the same season.

That would be awesome :)

If I was a Rats fan, I'd be holding my head high for next year. Some of the prospects that are headed there are very impressive. If they can start functioning as a unit, the Rats could have one heckuva team next year if the Canes stay healthy and re-sign some of our UFAs and RFAs at the end of the season.

If I was a Rats fan, I'd be holding my head high for next year. Some of the prospects that are headed there are very impressive. If they can start functioning as a unit, the Rats could have one heckuva team next year if the Canes stay healthy and re-sign some of our UFAs and RFAs at the end of the season.
Well we hope they can do really well here next season. I would love to see some of this years team come back next season. So far by the sounds of it it sounds like we will have Trevor Gillies back at least.

The River Rats are an excellent group of guys and an important part of the Hurricanes' family. While the season may not have gone the way they wanted it to, they have nothing to feel bad about. The club is certainly lucky to have such a great group of guys ready to help out. Thanks to Max and sandpiper for keeping us all up to date with the happenings from Albany!

Well Max and his wife bullied ;) ...er...I mean CONVINCED me to join the booster club and buy a season ticket so y'all are stuck with me, my photographs and my two-cents of input :)

Well Max and his wife bullied ;) ...er...I mean CONVINCED me to join the booster club and buy a season ticket so y'all are stuck with me, my photographs and my two-cents of input :)
Now is there any way at all we can get rid of you :lol: