The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Rats Hoping Bigger Is Better

With all the depth signings that the Canes have done this off season. The Rats should have a very good team. I think JR really wants the young kids to get a year's worth of experience in the AHL next year. Boychuk, Bowman, Sutter, Murphy and McBain should be really exciting players to watch develop. Please keep us in Raleigh up to date on how they are progressing.

Thanks!

With all the depth signings that the Canes have done this off season. The Rats should have a very good team. I think JR really wants the young kids to get a year's worth of experience in the AHL next year. Boychuk, Bowman, Sutter, Murphy and McBain should be really exciting players to watch develop. Please keep us in Raleigh up to date on how they are progressing.

Thanks!

By the way everything is looking we should have a real good team. We are all hoping here in Albany that we have a real good season and hey who know maybe we can make the Canes proud at the AHL level and bring home an AHL championship. And like sandpiper said you do not have to ask for updateds from us from me and sandpiper we update always update about everything going on with the team here in Albany.

By the way everything is looking we should have a real good team. We are all hoping here in Albany that we have a real good season and hey who know maybe we can make the Canes proud at the AHL level and bring home an AHL championship. And like sandpiper said you do not have to ask for updateds from us from me and sandpiper we update always update about everything going on with the team here in Albany.

I hope so! I gotta remember to subscribe to the streaming video for the Rats this year.

I hope so! I gotta remember to subscribe to the streaming video for the Rats this year.
For what to watch the games live?

Yep. The same company does NHL GameCenter Online, so the streaming player will work. :)
Yeah it is $6 to watch games but if you ask me it is well worth it. And it is good for people that want to keep with the players that can not get here to see games live.