The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

AHL Schedule Out on 08/13/09 - FINALLY!!

Thanks for checking for me......That's great - We'll be there!!! I think you guys are going to have a fantastic/great/awesome team this year in Albany. I'll keep in touch and maybe we can meet up before the game.

I totally agree. Peters/Murphy will be stellar in net. We've got good returns and some good new ones and if we could just wrap the injury prone in bubblewrap and duct tape (you know who I'm talking about) we should be good to go :)

Hopefully the bubble wrap won't be needed - Can't wait to see what Bowman, Boychuk, Sutter, McBain, etc. can do and hopefully they will really come together as a group (of course, I'm looking forward to when they are down here!)

I used to live in Albany and will have to see if I remember my way around. Went to College of Saint Rose and worked at Albany Med for about 6 years. Then moved to Kingston, NY then to NC --- then became a Canes fan -

Let me know where you guys sit, so I can get seats somewhat close to you.

Hopefully the bubble wrap won't be needed - Can't wait to see what Bowman, Boychuk, Sutter, McBain, etc. can do and hopefully they will really come together as a group (of course, I'm looking forward to when they are down here!)

I used to live in Albany and will have to see if I remember my way around. Went to College of Saint Rose and worked at Albany Med for about 6 years. Then moved to Kingston, NY then to NC --- then became a Canes fan -

Let me know where you guys sit, so I can get seats somewhat close to you.

I move all over so I can get different views with the camera. When I figure out my point of view for that game I'll let you know. I don't know where Max will be sitting.

I move all over so I can get different views with the camera. When I figure out my point of view for that game I'll let you know. I don't know where Max will be sitting.
We will now be in secton 113 row cc seats 1 and 2 now.