The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
caniac-97

Goddesses of the Caniac Nation

i would ask where are the "Guys of Caniac Nation" but I know most of us can't compete with this!! Great pics!!

Agreed. Any way to put names with the pics so we can know who we are looking at? btw...my pic would be taken off of the "guys" page...im a hideous monster...just ask camanderikfan...she knows me... :wink:

i would ask where are the "Guys of Caniac Nation" but I know most of us can't compete with this!! Great pics!!

Agreed. Any way to put names with the pics so we can know who we are looking at? btw...my pic would be taken off of the "guys" page...im a hideous monster...just ask camanderikfan...she knows me... :wink:

Well since Kermel pointed herself out to me in another album I suppose she wouldn't object to her name being associated with her photo. She's on the left in photo #22 with the jersey tied around her waist. And our lovely Captain, 300Section is in the second shot, which is numbered 001 but for whatever reason I can't get it to appear in the correct order. Sorry, D, I really, really tried! But you know you're still #1 with me, no matter what Yahoo thinks.

the numbering thing is more of a issue with the way computers work, with alpha characters they read left to right so if you want somthing to "appear" in numerical sequence then you have to play with the alphabet.

Take that back!!!! you are not a hideous monster! You are one heck of a guy and a great friend. don't make me hunt you down mister. :wink:

Since there's apparently some apprehension on the part of a few about the advisability of such an album, I've removed it. If I gave offense, I apologize.

Since the album has i guess been removed can i ask whats the difference in the album on this thread and the "faces behind the avatar" thread? Same concept...just different pics? I didnt see any vulgar or rude comments. Just being nosey. :wink:

Since there's apparently some apprehension on the part of a few about the advisability of such an album, I've removed it. If I gave offense, I apologize.

Since the album has i guess been removed can i ask whats the difference in the album on this thread and the "faces behind the avatar" thread? Same concept...just different pics? I didnt see any vulgar or rude comments. Just being nosey. :wink:

Mainly I think it was about the album only being about the fairer sex, and the fact that on the avatar thread people are posting photos of themselves (for the most part) rather than other people. Nobody ordered it removed, but it was supposed to be a fun thing and when people start getting upset it stops being fun. Better to err on the side of caution, right?

The sup-thread is called "Hurricane Images" i.e. hurricane players

not exactly.

You may post images you have taken at games or made yourself that are Hurricane related

So, it's not limited to players -- or at least that's my interpretation of it. Just seemed like pulling the plug was the best course under the circumstances.

not exactly.

You may post images you have taken at games or made yourself that are Hurricane related

So, it's not limited to players -- or at least that's my interpretation of it. Just seemed like pulling the plug was the best course under the circumstances.

Anything Hurricane Related is fine by me. I just don't want things like pictures of your new car or your bf/gf posted here.

not exactly.

Anything Hurricane Related is fine by me. I just don't want things like pictures of your new car or your bf/gf posted here.

Unless of course, your girlfriend is on the Traveling Toga Squad and they're going on the road in your new car. :lol: