The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300sectionjr

Cane vs. Leafs 1-30-2007

Mine will be up tonight!

I see no reason piggybacking on threads...it saves time and energy when it is all in one!

Well let's make it unianimous. First one to have content available starts the thread, the rest post their links as replies and everybody can find the stuff for a particular game/event/whatever more easily.

Sorry, I was home-bound for last night's tilt, but I'll be there Thursday.

Have Canon, Will Travel (pun intended!)

Mine will be up tonight!

I see no reason piggybacking on threads...it saves time and energy when it is all in one!

Well let's make it unianimous. First one to have content available starts the thread, the rest post their links as replies and everybody can find the stuff for a particular game/event/whatever more easily.

Sorry, I was home-bound for last night's tilt, but I'll be there Thursday.

Have Canon, Will Travel (pun intended!)

This works. This was how MattDoc and I were working it when he and I were the only people posting pictures.

hey everyone! I am new to the message board and I have a question

do you know if the RBC center or the NHL take pictures of the people who get to ride the Zambony? reason I am asking is I was lucky enough to get a ride on it right before the 3rd period for this game and of course I did not have a camera with me (it was a total shock that someone we were with, got me a ride on it so I had no idea)

anyway, my mom (who is very sick with cancer) thought it was just so cool I got to ride on it and asked me if I had a picture. I thought it would nice if I could send her one.

Just wondering if there is anyone I can contact to find out

thanks for any input! GO CANES! :D

hey everyone! I am new to the message board and I have a question

do you know if the RBC center or the NHL take pictures of the people who get to ride the Zambony? reason I am asking is I was lucky enough to get a ride on it right before the 3rd period for this game and of course I did not have a camera with me (it was a total shock that someone we were with, got me a ride on it so I had no idea)

anyway, my mom (who is very sick with cancer) thought it was just so cool I got to ride on it and asked me if I had a picture. I thought it would nice if I could send her one.

Just wondering if there is anyone I can contact to find out

thanks for any input! GO CANES! :D

I know that I don't have any photos of the 'boni riders, sorry. Others here might. as for the team or the press taking any...you might want to contact the team's press/media office directly. Also try contacting the N&O. There's a slight chance that one of their shooters did something. I say "slight" however, because between periods is usually when they take a break, review their photos, and if needed, upload them to be published right away.